Sunday, May 17, 2009

WHAT THE HELL?! - THE MOMENT YOU HATE YOUR HOME AGAIN

In the past few days, after my first written self-expressional feelings in this blog last couple weeks. Unfortunately, the situation is not yet over. LOL. But, in some aspects, it is a lesson I have learned; to cope with myself and be much more motivated to work harder and to fulfill my goals in life. Things in life are such an arduous journey to consider. Nothings special and everything is just the way it is no matter how hard you try and fuck it. However, life is good and a pleasure to nurture, feel and succumbed with it.

 

This moment is just an ecstasy of pain and loneliness; like a legacy weapon reaping you apart. Quite lunatic, unconditional; In this case, people who is treated just like this is not so accommodating to compromise things and stuffs you just have to. So, as much as I’m concerned about this stuff, all I can say is that parents who’re just deciding for themselves is not worth a dime living; just for the sake of terminating a relationship problems and emotional rhapsody establishing and discombobulating a family. What about the people they’re just leaving behind. Just ignore them and just move along because life’s all about this. Moving all along the horizon and you have nothing to do about it. How passive we are growing nowadays, and from all the years we will descend in this earth.

 

This rotting sublimity of my estranged life can offer only two things: life and my self. LOL. It’s just that; so fucking simple and sly. I don’t know if my ass licking pal in the house knows these stuffs to reconsider and reclaim my price and felt an urgency of considerations fucking with me. But anyways, I’m still glad that there are people who’re always just there to give me a hand when times like these occur eventually in my estranged life LOL. Maybe, this could be decimated and make myself singing under a fine weather while playing with my guitar and sipping juice besides my very lovely girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

On our way to 1,000,000 rss feeds - millionrss.com On our way to 1,000,000 rss feeds - millionrss.com blogarama - the blog directory blogarama - the blog directory blogarama - the blog directory Sulit.com.ph - Buy and Sell Philippines (Free Classified Ads) Download From soft82.com
This site uses Thumbshots previews